We are trained and experienced counsellors and psychotherapists Francesca Hannah BA (Hons) TSTA, and Mark Durband BSc (Hons)
If you’re interested in counselling or therapy in
Manchester, Horizons Counselling Ltd is only seven minutes from Manchester city centre by train.
Choosing a practitioner with whom you feel comfortable and secure is very important. Do take a moment to find out a little more about us, our backgrounds and the way we approach our work.
You may also want to know about the physical environment and ambience we offer. People tell us that the following benefits distinguish our practice:
- Private, personal, respectful and welcoming atmosphere
- Discreet premises – no name plate announcing what we do here!
- Quiet, well-lit suburban location
- Plenty of parking
- No receptionist – you deal direct with your counsellor
- No mixing with strangers in a waiting room
- Clean, warm and comfortable consulting rooms
- Daytime or evening appointments to suit your lifestyle
- Convenient payment by cash, cheque or credit card
Consultations are held in
Stockport, near Heaton Chapel railway station. Convenient for Manchester, Cheshire and just a mile from Junction 1 of the M60 motorway. Here’s a map and directions.
Telephone: 0161 610 0927
Fax: 0870 831 6032